Pet sitter freestanding gate plus can be used in two ways: a freestanding or a tension-mount gate. The gate is low enough for you to step-over and light enough to move from room to room. A built in lockable door can be used for smaller pets.
- 38.2" - 59.8" x 18.5" x 20.9"
- Designed to fit doorway or hallway openings from 39.8" to 59.8" wide
- Freestanding gate or 39.4" to 61.8" wide (tension mount gate)
- Walk-through door opening is 9.8" wide
- 1.25" space between wire slats
- Recommended for dogs 6.6 - 17.6 lbs.
- Includes side panels to prevent a pet from entering from the sides (when used as a freestanding gate)
- Includes walk-through door for smaller pets
- Easy to step over
While we hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, we understand that sometimes things just don’t work out. If your order doesn’t work for you, we’ll work with you to make things right.
|You can initiate a return by sending us an email within 7 days from the receipt of your order to obtain authorization.|
|You may cancel your order within 24 hours after submitting the order. Send us an email within this timeframe to cancel an order. Fees may apply.|
|We will replace or issue a refund on defective merchandise. Send us an email notifying of damaged within 5 days from the receipt of your order.|
|We issue refunds immediately on cancelled orders and after satisfactory inspection of returned items.|
Contact us about returns at email@example.com.
Please read our full Refund & Return Policy for complete details.